If you have jailbreaked iOS 4.0 or iOS 4.0.1 on your iPhone or iPod Touch then you might need to patch MobileInstallation file on your device which then allows you to install cracked apps on your device without iTunes. To patch the MobileInstallation file, you need AppSync which you can easily install on your jailbroken iDevice using the step-by-step guide below.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Hackulous is now officially gone, so you won't be able to download AppSync from the repository anymore. As an alternative, you can use other Cydia repos to download AppSync from: (Best Cydia Repos 2011, Best Cydia Repos 2012, Best Cydia Repos 2013)
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iPhone / iPod Touch.
- Click on the Manage tab at the bottom.
- Click on Sources section.
- Click on Edit button at the top left of Cydia.
- Click on Add button at the top right of Cydia.
- Enter http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com/ as Cydia/APT URL and click on Add Source button.
- Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.
- Thats it! Now click on the Search tab at the bottom and search for AppSync for OS 4.0/4.0.1
- Click on AppSync for OS 4.0/4.0.1 and install it!
Thats it! Now you can enjoy all jailbroken apps on your iPhone / iPod Touch running iOS 4.0 or iOS 4.0.1
Some users have reported that AppSync 4.0 also allows you to install cracked apps on devices running iOS 4.0.1. So if you want to install AppSync 4.0, click here for step-by-step instructions.
You may also like to read:
- JailbreakMe 2.0: Jailbreak iOS 4.0, iOS 4.0.1 & iOS 3.2.1 on All iDevices
- Jailbreak iPhone 4/3G/3GS & iPT 1G/2G/3G iOS 4.0/4.0.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- How To Jailbreak iPad (Wifi+3G) iOS 3.2.1 with JailbreakMe 2.0
- Fix FaceTime / MMS Not Wokring on iPhone 4 After Using JailbreakMe 2.0
- Best Alternatives to Installous
- How to Install Installous on iOS 5.1.1 to Get Cracked iPhone Apps
- Fix Installous 5 Installation Failed: Invalid IPA Error on iOS 5.x.x
- Download & Install Installous on iOS 6 to Get Cracked Apps