Download EasyiRecovery 2.5 – No Need to Install LibUSB

EasyiRecovery 2.5 has been released and is available for download. Its a major update to the previous version as now it don't require LibUSB library installed on your system to put your iPhone in recovery mode. EasyiRecovery is particularly useful for those iPhone and iPod Touch users who are stucked in recovery mode loop during the firmware restore process.

EasyiRecovery Download EasyiRecovery 2.5 No Need to Install LibUSB

The previous version of EasyiRecovery required LibUSB installed on your system to work properly. However many Windows 7 and Vista users were not able to install the LibUSB library due to the compatibility issues. This version solves this problem and works without LibUSB library. However you will need .NET Framework 4.0 to run EasyiRecovery 2.5.

iPhone Recovery Mode Download EasyiRecovery 2.5 No Need to Install LibUSB

You can use EasyiRecovery to force your iPhone exit the recovery mode loop. Just incase EasyiRecovery also fails to get your iPhone out of infinite recovery mode loop, try to put the device in DFU mode and then restore the custom IPSW. If DFU mode also fails, try Recboot, its an alternative to EasyiRecovery and also fixes the iTunes 1015 error during custom IPSW restore process.

Download EasyiRecovery v2.5 for Windows | Mirror
Download .NET Framework 4.0

You may also like to read:

bajram6 months, 1 week ago

hey my sisters ipod 4 is disabled and her power button dosent work how can i restore or fix this SOMEONE HELP PLEASE….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

briana8 months, 4 weeks ago

i dont know which linc to download. i jacked up my iphone 4s  by downloading the ios7 now it just says activation error and a short paragraph below.

Kirsty10 months ago

Iv tried everything to do my iphone 3gs and they don’t seem to work, Like the phone will freeze with either a white screen or black depending on what im using, Iv tired TU, Redsnow and itunes but i get and error on itunes, but redsnow tells me to put it in DFU mode and then redsnow wont work after it so then i can’t do anything, Ahh iv asked a few people but im just getting no were!

Quoc10 months, 2 weeks ago

OMGGGG. THIS THING WORKS!!!! IT FREAKING WORKSSSSS!!!!!!!!THANK YOU THANK YOUUU!!!!

marvin11 months ago

pls help i reset my phone  setting and data then i got stuck in apple logo for 9 hours. i want to exit the reset mode what should i do ?

nicole1 year ago

thank you~~~!!! just really thank you!! man, i love you~! you saved my ipod:,)

gregoria hana summedy1 year, 1 month ago

hey i have jailbroken iphone 3gs ios 5.1.1 then i updated it onto ios 6.1.2 then after completed my phone strated booting , but then it stuck on recovery mode , i’ve tried this tool but didn’t work for my phone , and then i decided to restored my phone in itunes , but itunes said that i have to downgrade to ios 5.1.1 ,why ??

Kishan1 year, 10 months ago

Will i lose my data
    Does it Work with iPad 3?

Axilla2 years, 1 month ago

download tinyumbrella and click exit recovery mode :D

Rhett1 year, 5 months ago

very effective

Brandon Green2 years, 4 months ago

ughhh it keeps giving me the error cod 404 i need HELP!!!!!

EasyiRecovery is pretty outdated by now. Use TU instead.

jaseem2 years, 7 months ago

i’m in dfu mode and i cant exit the recovery mode however i try
    it always goes back into dfu mode every time even if i use tiny umbrella and give command to stop recovery mode.

it is on iphone 4.

If you have for some reason used TU for your restore w/o really having any valid SHSH blobs saved, you might want to read this http://bit.ly/oKCpYX first before you proceed.

iPhoneF*ck3 years ago

I downloaded EasyiRecovery and the .Net framework i ran it on my iphone 3gs and it totaly f*cked it up big time. Instead of being in recovery loop it turns on shows apple logo then shuts off doesnt even give me the recovery loop and now itunes wont detect it either for the few seconds its on.

Wolverine3 years ago

Nothing is wrong with your iPhone. Just provide me with the following details:
      iPhone Model:
      Current Firmware:
      Baseband:
      Do you rely on unlock:
      Status: What you want to do? Downgrade or upgrade? To which firmware?

Jay2 years, 11 months ago

Hi Wolverine
        I have iphone 3g. 2 weeks ago i had received a phonecall but was unable to answer. so i powered my iphone off. when i turned it on again to make a call i saw ‘no service’. tried to make that call later and it still showed no service. so i powered it off again and then when i tried to turn it on all i had was apple logo with spinning wheel that gets stuck after the first round!!
        I have not backed up my data and don’t really want to lose any. can u help plz?

regards

hanna3 years, 1 month ago

I have an iPhone 3g 4.2.1. And I have it jailbroken with redsn0w’s latest. I also have the iPad baseband activated as that was the only way I could make it work with my 05.14.04. And I accidentally entered recovery mode now, and I can’t restore on iTunes because of the iPad baseband thing. And I really need to find a way to exit recovery mode. I have tried tinyumbrella, and it doesn’t read that it’s in recovery mode. And I don’t understand how this works, I pressed exit and it brings up a cmd prompt looking deal and it says exit at the top. I don’t understand the concept of iRecovery, I’m sorta new at this whole thing. Can anyone help me with step by step instructions with some sorta way to kick out of recovery?

sabeel3 years, 2 months ago

now i have restored it with the custom firmware downloaded from megaupload.

it is stuck on apple logo with a circle ring. itunes detects it and says this sim is not supported.

sabeel3 years, 2 months ago

yes i tried to stock restore but i get 1015 error and goes to recovery mode.as i have said before. the tutorial link you posted seems to be working with a mac. unfortunately im on windows. is there a pwnage tooled working custom IPSW ? so that i can try if that works.

sabeel3 years, 2 months ago

iPhone 3GS still stuck on apple logo after successful custom 4.2.1 restore :(

any help ?? :(

Do you rely on unlock? If not the restore stock iOS 4.2.1 IPSW and jailbreak it with GreenPois0n (Win | Mac).

sabeel3 years, 2 months ago

Yes i rely on unlock. Any other possibilities ?

Kindly use this latest tutorial to create the custom IPSW of iOS 4.2.1 for iPhone 3GS. I doubt the custom IPSW you restored earlier is corrupt for some reason.

And yes, the unlock of iOS 4.2.1 on iPhone 3GS is coming in the end of this month. So not to worry even if you have to restore the stock iOS 4.2.1 IPSW.

Dean3 years, 2 months ago

Hello,

I’m not sure how to use this at all. My iPhone is in a recovery loop. Is there a step by step instruction manual? I ask also because this is in a total different language for me. I don’t understand what it’s saying. Please help.

Your iPhone model and firmware version?

Dean3 years, 2 months ago

Hello Wolverine,

My iPhone is a 3GS model# A1303. I can’t get to the firmware version as it’s stuck in this loop and I can’t get to the OS at all.

sabeel3 years, 2 months ago

hey peter,

did you find any solutions ??

sabeel3 years, 2 months ago

please help me some 1 nothing works.!!!

i got error 1015 and rebooted to restore mode. i used recboot , irecovery, ireb,tinyumberella, 1015 error fixer but nothing seems to be working.

it just reboots and falls to recovery mode..

i used custom firmware then there was no 1015 error but it gets stuck in apple logo. doesnt go beyond it.

now im in recovery mode.. please some one.. helpppp!!!! its an iphone 3gs 4.2.1

Peter3 years, 2 months ago

Hi, I’m having the same problem as Sabeel. Anyone got an idea? I restored my iPhone 3G to a custom iOS 4.2.1 fw and got the 1015 error from itunes. Now my device is stuck rebooting to the recovery mode.

Grant3 years, 2 months ago

I’m having the same prob. You can only boot a jailbroken 4.2.1 3GS in tethered mode. That is it has to be connected to a computer and you use redsn0w to boot it tethered. Then you can unplug it and it will work. HOWEVER you cannot unlock a 3GS 4.2.1! Ultrasn0w doesn’t work.

I’m trying to get my phone back to 4.0.2 or even 3.1.2 but the latest version of iTunes has stopped that as well. Do not update your iTunes to 10.1.2! So now I have to find a computer with an older versions of iTunes installed…

Marcel3 years, 2 months ago

OMG! THANK YOU! It worked! (recboot/blackra1n etc., did not work to exit recovery after dwongrade)

Bennett3 years, 3 months ago

I FUCKING LOVE YOU DUDES !!!!!

JoeShmoe3 years, 3 months ago

Worked great for me. Looks like it’s in Italian or something. But I figured it out and now I have my phone back! Too bad I hurried for nothing since my wife forgot to pay the bill so I can’t even talk to her anyways!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A3 years, 4 months ago

I was about to give up on finding a solution to the restore loop on my wife’s iphone just as I found this download… It worked first time; absolute genius! Superb solution, highly recommended

jeremy3 years, 4 months ago

doesnt work. please help.
    i just bought my ipod touch last night. i tried to jailbreak it but failed with the steps. and now it is stuck in recovery mode. how do i fix this?

Chris3 years, 5 months ago

It works….thank you!!!

yuyang3 years, 6 months ago

I have done this, but I still don’t have sove this problem.

mitch3 years, 6 months ago

I have downloaded and installed .net Fw 2 now and whenever I start this it says i need to download .net fw v4.0.3 something. im on windows 7 and i have tryed running as admin.

darryll3 years, 7 months ago

how do i use this. i open it and try to download something and i get an error and it does do anything after that

Houseostyle3 years, 8 months ago

This doesn’t fix the facebook app crash problem.

I deleted the facebook app from my iphone and powered my iphone off a little white wheel appeared and moved clockwise for minutes and than it stopped and would not go away so I held the power button until I had a black screen. Tried to power on…. It will NOT turn on it shows a white apple symbol for about 30 seconds and than I get a black screen again.
    I’ve reset the phone, tried irecovery a dozen times… nothing works.
    If anyone has a solution please post it..

Try to hard reset your iPhone, hold down the Home button and the Power button simultaneously until your phones turns off and then turns itself on!