EasyiRecovery 2.5 has been released and is available for download. Its a major update to the previous version as now it don't require LibUSB library installed on your system to put your iPhone in recovery mode. EasyiRecovery is particularly useful for those iPhone and iPod Touch users who are stucked in recovery mode loop during the firmware restore process.
The previous version of EasyiRecovery required LibUSB installed on your system to work properly. However many Windows 7 and Vista users were not able to install the LibUSB library due to the compatibility issues. This version solves this problem and works without LibUSB library. However you will need .NET Framework 4.0 to run EasyiRecovery 2.5.
You can use EasyiRecovery to force your iPhone exit the recovery mode loop. Just incase EasyiRecovery also fails to get your iPhone out of infinite recovery mode loop, try to put the device in DFU mode and then restore the custom IPSW. If DFU mode also fails, try Recboot, its an alternative to EasyiRecovery and also fixes the iTunes 1015 error during custom IPSW restore process.
You may also like to read:
- iOS 4.0 Slow Performance on iPhone 3G [Parody Video]
- Sync iPhone / iPod Touch to iTunes Without Losing Apps
- How to Sync Music to iPhone Without iTunes for Free
- How to Download Videos in iPhone / iPod Touch Directly
- Fix iTunes Error 11 While Restoring iOS 5.1.1 on iPhone, iPod & iPad
- Download RecBoot to Fix iTunes 1015 Restore Error
- Download RecBoot v1.3 for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux