You might have noticed that iFile app is not working on iOS 4 due to black screen problem, thats is if you try to run iFile on iOS 4 you will see a black screen on your iPhone showing you to options to browse through the file system of your device. I just figured out the solution to this issue which i would like to share. Just follow the step by step guide below to install iFile app on your iPhone / iPod Touch running iOS 4 and fix the blank screen issue.
Install iFile App on iOS 4
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iDevice.
- Click on the "Manage" button at the bottom.
- Click on the "Sources" section.
- Click on "Edit" button at the top left of Cydia.
- Click on "Add" button at the top right of Cydia.
- Enter "http://www.sinfuliphonerepo.com" as Cydia/APT URL and click on "Add Source" button.
- Wait while Cydia update your sources.
- Thats it! Now click on the "Search" tab at the bottom and search for "iFile".
- Click on "iFile Cracked v1.2.0-1c" and install it!
Fix iFile Blank Screen Issue
Go to your iPhone Settings -> General -> Date & Time -> Set Time & Date and change the date to 18th March 2010. Thats it! :D
Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback