The famous Cydia app Activator has been updated to work with the iPhone iOS 4. For those who don't know: Activator is an app which allows you to launch different Cydia apps and do number of system actions with simple on-screen gestures. The previous version (v3.1.2) of Activator was having some issues with iOS 4 as it was causing the SpringBorad to crash on certain gestures.
Install Activator on iOS 4
- Open Cydia on your jailbroken iDevice.
- Click on the "Manage" button at the bottom.
- Click on the "Sources" section.
- Click on "Edit" button at the top left of Cydia.
- Click on "Add" button at the top right of Cydia.
- Enter http://rpetri.ch/repo as Cydia/APT URL and click on "Add Source" button.
- Wait while Cydia update your sources.
- Thats it! Now click on the "Search" tab at the bottom and search for "Activator".
- Click on "Activator" and install it!
Since the new version is still beta, it is recommended for only experienced users. If you face any difficulty in installing or using this utility, please do inform us in comments.
You may also like to read:
iFile for iOS 4 Now Available for iPhone, iPod Touch
MyWi App for iOS 4 Available for Download