You can easily use Apple Magic Mouse with your jailbroken iPad. All you need is to download and install BTstack Mouse app through BigBoss repository via Cydia. Follow our step-by-step guide below to configure Apple Magic Mouse with iPad or jump straight to the demo-video to see Magic Mouse on iPad in action. The guide will allow you to connect any Bluetooth enabled mice with iPad, however it is tested with Apple Magic Mouse and Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 5000.
How To Use Bluetooth Magic Mouse With iPad
- Jailbreak your iPad with Spirit tool. If you haven't jailbreaked your iPad yet, follow our step-by-step guide here.
- After jailbreaking your iPad, launch Cydia.
- Search and install BTstack Mouse app which is located under the BigBoss repository.
- Launch BTstack Mouse app and let it discover your Bluetooth mouse .
- Once its detected by the app, simply connect the detected mouse and it will start working.
In order to adjust pointer speed or swap the mouse buttons, navigate to iPad's Settings->Extensions->Mouse.
You may also like to read:
- How To: Guide To Overclock iPad
- Download Wi-Fi Sync App Through Cydia For U.S. .99
- New MacBook Refresh Leaked Specs And Unboxing
[via RedmondPie]Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback