Jailbreaking your iDevice allows you to install jailbroken / cracked apps on it. This is not the only advantage of jailbreak, you can also run multiple apps simultaneously in background after jailbreaking your iDevice. Inorder to install jailbroken apps, you need AppSync which patches the MobileInstallation file on your iDevice so that you may run cracked / unofficial apps. However inorder to run these apps in parallel, you need to install apps like Multifl0w or Backgrounder.
We have already shared our detailed review on Multifl0w app, below is a step-by-step guide to install Backgrounder on iPhone / iPod Touch.
How to Install Backgrounder App on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
- First jailbreak your iDevice with Spirit tool. Guide for iPad users | Guide for iPhone / iPod Touch users
- After jailbreaking your device, launch Cydia on it.
- Click on "Sections" at the bottom.
- Scroll down and find "System" directory.
- Open "System" directory and scroll to find "Backgrounder" app.
- Click "Install" button at the top-right corner to install the "Backgrounder" app.
- Reboot your device. Thats it!
- Open Backgrounder app once it's installed.
- Click on "Global" tab and set "Badge" to ON. It will create a small circle on the icon of those app's which are running in background.
Thats it! So in order to run an app in background, hold your Home button until you see a popup "Background Enabled". Similarly to remove an app from background, hold the Home button until you see a popup "Background Disabled".
- Top 10 Must Have Sources of 2011
- Top 10 Must Have Sources of 2012
- Top 10 Must Have Sources of 2013
- Top 3 Best Installous Alternatives
- Top Websites to Download Cracked Apps
- How to Know If Someone Blocked You on WhatsApp?