Incase you are using Spirit tool to jailbreak your iDevice (iPhone 2G/3G/3GS, iPod Touch 2G/3G, iPad Wifi and iPad 3G) then you might face error with message Spirit encountered an error while jailbreaking your device. Do you want to send a log of what happened?. Such error is due to compatibility issue of Spirit tool with the OS. Specially Windows 7 and Windows Vista users are experiencing this issue. Here is a short solution for this problem.
Fix Spirit Jailbreak Error [c0000005]
- I suppose you have downloaded Spirit tool. If not then download it from here and save it on your desktop.
- Now right-click on the Spirit.exe and choose Properties.
- Once Properties window opens, jump to the Compatibility tab and select Windows 98 / Windows ME from the drop down list as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on OK button to close the window.
- Thats it. Again start Spirit by double clicking the executable. Now you will no see this error anymore.
You may also like to read:
- Download Spirit To Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 & 3.2
- Guide To Jailbreak iPad OS 3.2 With Spirit [Windows & Mac]
- Guide To Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 & OS 3.1.2 With Spirit
- Key Points To Know About Spirit Jailbreak