iPhone-Dev Team has finally released its most awaited Spirit tool which can jailbreak all iDevices on latest firmwares. Most importantly Spirit jailbreak is an untethered one. Untethered means that you will keep your iDevice jailbroken even if it gets restarted due to any reason. Spirit tool is extremely easy to use, however you might face some errors if you are a Windows user. We have already shared a fix for Error: c0000005. Some people are complaining that they are expericing another error with a message "Dl.exe Has Stopped Working". Here is a fix for it.
Fix Spirit Jailbreak Error: Dl.exe Has Stopped Working
- I suppose you have downloaded Spirit tool. If not then download it from here and save it on your desktop.
- Now right-click on the Spirit.exe and choose Properties.
- Once Properties window opens, jump to the Compatibility tab and select Windows 98 / Windows ME from the drop down list as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click on OK button to close the window.
- Thats it. Again start Spirit by double clicking the executable. Now you will no see this error anymore.
You may also like to read:
- Download Spirit To Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.2, 3.1.3 & 3.2
- Guide To Jailbreak iPad OS 3.2 With Spirit [Windows & Mac]
- Guide To Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 & OS 3.1.2 With Spirit
- Key Points To Know About Spirit Jailbreak