Wifi Sync app allows you to sync your jailbroken iPhone, iPod Touch data like music, photos, apps, contacts etc with iTunes wirelessly. The app was submitted to App Store for approval last month but it was rejected by Apple shortly after the submission. Currently Wi-Fi Sync app is not available for iPad and works only for iTunes on Mac OS X. Follow the step-by-step guide below for sync procedure or simply jump straight to the video-demo after the break.
How To Use Wi-Fi Sync App
- Jailbreak your iPhone or iPod Touch with Spirit tool.
- Inorder to use Wi-Fi Sync app, you must download and install free "WiFi Sync utility" on Mac OS X. Windows version of this utility will be available shortly.
- Download and install Wi-Fi Sync app on your iPhone / iPod Touch from Cydia.
- It'll appear in iTunes list of connected devices.
- Thats it! Now you can sync music, apps, contacts, photos etc on your iPhone / iPod Touch with iTunes wirelessly.
Wi-Fi Sync app for iTunes / iPod Touch is available through Cydia for U.S. $9.99. You can read more about other famous iPhone / iPod Touch apps here.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback