In order to install jailbroken or cracked apps on your iPad after jailbreaking iPad OS 3.2 with Spirit tool, you must install AppSync for OS 3.2 which will patch your MobileInstallation file. We have already shared step-by-step guide to install cracked apps on iPhone OS 3.1.3, iPhone OS 3.1.2 and iPhone OS 3.1, however the following guide will allow you install cracked apps on your jailbroken iPad.
Steps To Install AppSync for iPad OS 3.2
- Make sure you have a jailbroken iPad. Follow our step by step guide to jailbreak your iPad with Spirit tool here.
- Go to "Cydia".
- Tap on "Manage" tab on the bottom.
- Tap on "Sources" as shown in the screenshot below:
- Tap on "Edit" and then on "Add". You will be prompted to enter a url source as shown in the screenshot below. Type "http://cydia.hackulo.us" and click on "Add Source"
- Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps.
- After installation is completed. Search for "AppSync for OS 3.2" in Cydia and install this application. This app will automatically patch your mobileinstallation file.
Yeah! Now you can easily install / run Jailbroken apps on iPad OS 3.2. Enjoy :D
You may also like to read:
- Spirit Jailbreak Tool Updated – Error [c0000005] and Error Dl.exe FIXED
- ABC iPad App With 3G Streaming Coming to iPad 3G
- Guide To Jailbreak iPhone OS 3.1.3 & OS 3.1.2 With Spirit
- Top 10 Upcoming PC Games 2010 [Videos]
[Thanks RedmondPie]Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback