WritePad is a handwriting recognition app created by PhatWare Corp for iPad which allows you to take notes on iPad in your very own handwriting. You can either use your finger or iPad stylus pen to write notes on your large iPad screen. WritePad is an intelligent app for iPad which learns and adapts your writing style, making itself more accurate by improving the recognition quality overtime. Moreover WritePad allows you to record simple gestures to select, cut, copy, paste text and insert special characters.
Some words by Stanislav Miasnikov, President of PhatWare Corp:
For many years our handwriting recognition software was available on numerous mobile devices including iPhone and others, but only now we have found the perfect hardware match – Apple iPad. Today am pleased to announce WritePad for iPad – the world’s most advanced handwriting recognition software designed for iPad.
Features of WritePad
- WritePad learns and adapts your writing style while its being used, making itself more accurate by improving the recognition quality overtime.
- WritePad has its own Spell Checker, capable of fixing common spelling and recognition errors.
- Support Shorthand feature that lets users perform editing commands, insert current date, time and any repetitive text by writing a short name and drawing a circle around it.
- With WritePad, you can exchange documents with other devices like iPads or iPhones over Wifi connection.
- By using Bing Translator, you can translate your documents to 13 supported languages.
You can download WritePad v3.2 for only $9.99 USD from App Store in the Productivity category. Click here to download.
You might also like to read:
- iPad Can Play FM Radio! Broadcom BCM4329 Chip Found By iFixIt
- Print Documents And Photos From iPad With PrintCentral
- Download Twitter Apps for iPad
- Watch TV Shows And Stream Movies With Netflix iPad App
- Jailbreak Apple iPad OS 3.2?