SketchPad is a powerful vector drawing App created by Bohemian Coding for iPad which allows you to draw almost any imaginable shape with its great vector and pen tools. You can also start your drawing with pre-defined shapes like starts, rectangles and ovals etc. You can apply boolean operations on these basic shapes and can turn them into more complex shapes you want to draw. Moreover SketchPad also supports text layers which allow you to add text to the shapes. Of-course you can customize the font and text shapes in many ways you want. In order to make layers look exactly the way you want, Sketchpad supports stroke, fill, multi-stop gradients and drop and inner shadows.
- Powerful Vector and Pen Tool.
- Boolean Operations.
- Layer alignment.
- Multi-stop gradients.
- Drop and Inner Shadows.
You can download SketchPad v1.0 for only $5.99 USD from App Store in the Productivity category. Click here to download.
You may also like to read:
- WritePad: Handwriting Recognition App For iPad
- iPad Can Play FM Radio! Broadcom BCM4329 Chip Found By iFixIt
- Print Documents And Photos From iPad With PrintCentral
- Download Twitter Apps for iPad
- Watch TV Shows And Stream Movies With Netflix iPad App