iPhone OS 4.0 comes up with an amazing folder feature which allows you to organize your apps by placing them in different folders of your choice. You can place these folders on your home screen as well as in the dock (Multitasking). To create a folder, simple drag one app onto another. The newly created folder will be renamed automatically depending upon app's category name in App Store. iPhone OS 3.0 only allowed access to only 180 apps at most but with this new feature, you can access over 2000 apps!
As soon as Apple released iPhone OS 4.0 developers preview, one guy named EthanIn1970 already managed to install iPhone OS 4.0 on his iPhone 3GS. Check out this video in which Ethan is demoing the folder feature of this latest firmware by Apple.
You may also like to read:
- iPhone OS 4.0 Released: 100+ New Features Added
- Download iPhone OS 4.0 Developers Preview And SDK
- Multitasking In iPhone OS 4.0: Video Demo
- iPhone OS 4.0 Game Center: Video Demo
- iPhone OS 4.0 5x Digital Zoom: Video Demo