While Apple have always hesitated to use Adobe Flash Player in its devices like iPhone and iPad, it seems that Adobe has finally found an ally in Google. Google have plans to support Adobe Flash player not only in its future inventions like Chrome OS Tablet but it also integrated internal Flash Player 10.1 in Google Chrome Dev channel. According to Google, when you will download and install Google Chrome, you will be also receive latest Flash player with it. This internal Flash Player will auto-update itself by using Google Chrome's auto-update mechanism. It will save you from the headache of downloading and installing latest Flash Player whenever new version of Flash Player will arrive. You can activate internal Flash Player in Google Chrome by following the step by step procedure given below.
Activate Internal Flash Player In Google Chrome
- Download and install Google Chrome Developer Channel version from here.
- Now go to your desktop and look for Google Chrome shortcut icon. Right click on it and choose Properties.
- Now in the target field add the following line of code in the end as shown in the screenshot below
- Now hit the OK button and restart Google Chrome via desktop shortcut. You will be asked to accept the license agreement. Click Accept and enable button.
- Thats it! Enjoy internal Adobe Flash player in Google Chrome.
When viewing HD videos on YouTube via internal Flash Player, i noticed that my CPU usage never reached more than 19% which clearly states the performance benefit of internal Adobe Flash Player in Google Chrome.
You might also like to read:
- Confirmed: Flash 10.1 Will Be Available In 1st Quarter of 2010
- How To Watch YouTube Videos Without Flash Player?
- Download And Install Adobe Flash Player In Ubuntu (Linux)
- How To Install Adobe Flash Player In Portable Chrome And Firefox?