Antonio De Rosa has designed another beautiful concept design of iPhone 4G (iPhone HD) which will be releasing at WWDC this year. The artist took inspiration from the current leaked prototype of iPhone 4G as well as bit brainwave from the old models of iPhone and created a new concept design of iPhone 4G with awesome shiny looks. However this design concept is very much cooler than the current design of iPhone 4G prototype in which everything is more squared off.
I personally liked this concept design very much as compared to the one of Gizmodo leak.
[via ADR Studio]
Here are some more concept designs:
- iPhone OS 4.0 On iPhone 4G Concept Video
- Fake iPhone 4G Unboxing Photos Leaked
- iPhone 4G Looks Like an iMac
- iPhone OS 4.0 On iPhone 4G Design Concept
- Next Generation iPhone 4G Coming? [New Concepts]