Autorun.inf folder is created by a software known as "USB Disk Security" which contains a file named Zhengbo. It is not actually a virus but it is just a read only folder created by this software to save your computer from viruses which uses Autorun.inf to inject themselves into your harddisk. You can not remove Autorun.inf and Zhengbo using any anti-virus because these files are not actually viruses. Here is a step by step procedure to remove these files if you don't need them anymore.
Delete Autorun.inf Folder And Zhengbo
The only way to remove these files from your hard-disk is by again installing USB Disk Security and configure it to enable autorun on disk drives.
- If you haven't installed USB Disk Security then you may download the trial version from here, else proceed to step 2.
- Run USB Disk Security and you will notice a small red icon in your system-tray
- Right click on this icon and choose Enable AUTORUN of USB
- This will remove those Autorun.inf folder and its contents automatically.
- Now you may un-install USB Disk Security again if you don't need it anymore
You might also like to view:Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback