Want to run Jailbroken Apps on iPhone 3.1.2 Firmware? If yes, than you need to install Appsync MobileInstallation Patch File on your iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS. You need a jailbroken iPhone on firmware 3.1.2 before you proceed with following step-by-step procedure for patch file installation, click here for complete instructions on jaibreaking your iPhone on firmware 3.1.2.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Hackulous repo is now officially gone, so you won't be able to download AppSync from the repository anymore. As an alternative, you can use other Cydia repos to download AppSync from: (Best Cydia Repos 2011, Best Cydia Repos 2012, Best Cydia Repos 2013)
How To Apply Cydia MobileInstallation Patch
- Go to "Cydia"
- Click on "Manage" tab on the bottom
- Click on "Sources" as shown in the screenshot below:
- Click on "Edit" and then on "Add". You will be prompted to enter a url source as shown in the screenshot below. Type "http://apt.macosmovil.com" and click on "Add Source"
- Cydia will now automatically update your sources by following a series of automated steps
- After installation is completed. Search for "AppSync para OS 3.1(3.1.2)" in Cydia and install this application. This application will automatically patch your mobileinstallation file on your device.
That's all! You should now be able to install / run Jailbroken iPhone apps on iPhone on firmware 3.1.2. The phrase "installation of jailbroken apps" basically means installation of .ipa files manually on your iPhone.
UPDATE 2: Hit here for details on Installing Cracked Apps On iPhone Firmware 3.1.3.
You may like to go through following tutorials we well:
- Enjoy Palm Pre Style Multitasking On iPhone Via Multifl0w
- Track Your Parked Car with Car Finder iPhone App [Augmented Reality]
- Youtube, WiFi, GPS Apps Not Working on iPhone 3.1.2 With blacksn0w / blackra1n RC3
- How to Enable Tethering on iPhone 3.1.2 Jailbreak with MyWi
- How To Enable Push Notifications On iPhone 3.1.2
- Secure your Jailbroken iPhone from SSH Hacking With MobileTerminal App
- Carrier Logo Missing on iPhone 3.1.2 Jailbreak [Fix it Now]