GeoHotz was the first to release popular blackra1n tool for jailbreaking iPhone(2G/3G/3GS) and iPod Touch running on firmware 3.1.2. GeoHotz has now release blackra1n RC2, it's an updated version of blackra1n tool.
So, what is blackra1n? blackra1n is a 30 second ALL device 3.1.2 jailbreak. Even the ipt3, but the ipt3 is tethered. In order to boot it, just rerun blackra1n.
Few bugs which have been taken care off in blackra1n RC2 are:
1. Icy issues fixed now
2. Users on iPhone 3G were reporting issue while jailbreaking with blackra1n tool, it's fixed now
3. blackra1n RC2 works on both Mac and Windows
Jailbreaking procedure blackra1n RC2 for is exactly the same as balckra1n which we shared earlier, please hit on following links for detailed step-by-step procedure on jailbreaking iPhone 2G/3G/3GS and iPhone Touch on firmware 3.1.2
Just download blackra1n RC2 tool(download link given at the end of post) and follow the instructions for Windows or MAC in above posts.
You may like to go through following tutorials as well:
- Youtube, WiFi, GPS Apps Not Working on iPhone 3.1.2 With blacksn0w / blackra1n RC3
- How To Enable Push Notifications On iPhone 3.1.2
- How to Enable Tethering on iPhone 3.1.2 Jailbreak with MyWi
- Secure your Jailbroken iPhone from SSH Hacking With MobileTerminal App
- Carrier Logo Missing on iPhone 3.1.2 Jailbreak [Fix it Now]
Download blackra1n RC2 for Windows and Mac OS XContact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback