As compared to Windows Vista, Windows 7 is much more fast and reliable. Still you can speed up Windows 7 by disabling unwanted services from your start-up. You can use the same procedure to disable unwanted services in Windows XP and Windows Vista. However if you get UAC prompt, you may simply bypass by clicking Continue.
How To Disable / Enable Windows Services In Windows 7
- Go to Start Menu and choose RUN.
- Type services.msc and hit Enter.
- Now right-click on the service you want to disable or enable and choose Properties.
- Click on the Stop / Start button.
- In Start-up Type, choose Enable / Disable.
- Restart your system.
- Enable AirPrint Service on Windows
- Download AirPrint Installer for Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit/64-bit)