Installing Google Chrome extension [CRX Format] is just a single click process if you have already configured Google Chrome for extensions. Previously we shared article about how to install PageRank extension in Google Chrome, this time we would like to share how you can install Gmail extension in Google Chrome. We also shared tutorials about using Google Chrome Gresemonkey Scripts in Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu (Linux). If you are interested in developing Google Chrome extensions, then proceed to here.
Steps To Install Gmail Extension
- Download and install Google Chrome Developers Version
- Go to desktop and right-click on Google Chrome (Shortcut icon), choose Properties in the target field add
--enable-extensionsin the end. Click OK after adding the code.
- Now open Google Chrome and click here to install Gmail extension. [Gmail CRX]
- You will be prompted to save and then install Gmail extension. Click Install button.
- You will see Gmail Extension in action. No need to restart.
'C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe' --enable-extensions
Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback