Download Custom IPSW For Firmware 3.1 On iPhone 2G And 3G

Good news for iPhone users who are using Windows. Previously we shared a tutorial through which you can unlock firmware 3.1 using PwnageTool on iPhone 2G and 3G. Dev-team released PwnageTool for Mac users only and now every one is asking for PwnageTool in Windows. So here is a list of custom IPSW for firmware 3.1 on iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G. This Firmware comes with the stock Apple logo and Cydia. After downloading IPSW file, all you need to do is to restore it using iTunes 9.

Update : Download Custom IPSW Of Firmware 3.1 For iPhone 3GS Here

For iPhone 3G Users

Join the three parts using HJSpilt to get iPhone1,2_3.1_7C144_Custom_Restore

1. Download and install iTunes 9
  2. Connect your iPhone to computer
  3. While holding shift key, click Restore button and select the custom IPSW file.
  4. Once everything is processed and OS boots up, follow this guide to unlock firmware 3.1 on iPhone 3G

For iPhone 2G Users

Join the three parts using HJSpilt to get iPhone1,1_3.1_7C144_Custom_Restore

1. Download and install iTunes 9
  2. Connect your iPhone to computer

No Ultrasn0w needed in this case. Your iPhone 2G will be unlocked and jailbroken after installing custom IPSW.

Update1: Click Here for All Information On Jailbreaking/Unlocking iPhone/iPod on Jaxov
Update2: Download iPhone OS 1.1 To 3.1.3 All Custom IPSW Files Directly

elaine2 years, 9 months ago

hi good day … dont know what to do i only have emergency calls and sim is not valid after i upgraded my iphone 2g to its new available upgrage ..can you pls help me.. thank you n god bless

If your stuck at the Emergency Call screen, all you need to do is pop in your official carrier SIM that came locked with your iPhone and connect it to iTunes.

Oshay3 years, 6 months ago

I have done everything this website say to jailbreak my 2g iphone, but now my wifi isnt working at all…i can see the wifi option but i cannot click on it, it is almost like it is hidden or something, can someone tell me what to do please

Mike Kennedy3 years, 7 months ago

I have windows 7 and am running a 3 G with 3.1.3 my firmware is 05.12.01. I have downloaded the 3 files, joined them, tried to extract the IPSW and it tells me that the zip file cannot extract because it is in invalid file. Any help would be appreciated

Mike Kennedy3 years, 7 months ago

Ok,
      I got past that point and am now receiving the 1604 error. Frustrating

Rishi Agrawal3 years, 8 months ago

THANKS THANKS THANKS A ZILLION>>>>>

IT Worked Flawless and i thank u for it all the way….

thanks man..

Drew4 years, 2 months ago

i joined the files with HJSplit but when i try to extract them from the zipped file it says something like, Put third disk of file in. (not exactly what it says). Can any one help me on what i need to do

Jay4 years, 2 months ago

I used iPhone1,2_3.1_7C144_Custom_Restore firmware and iTune 9 to upgrade my 2G which had 2.2.1 firmware.

I can see the phone recognize my T-Mobile network and it even tells me I’ve voice mail. But, the phone is showing only “Emergency Call” screen. I can’t bypass that.

I don’t know what to do? please help.

Jay

Priscila4 years, 4 months ago

Hello! After I made a upgrade my Iphone firmware 1.1.44 to 3.1.2, locked it.
    Do you know how to fix it?

Charles M4 years, 4 months ago

Thanks alot mate. Worked like a charm on my 2G 8GB with a cracked screen! haha. Cheers and free the ware!!!

To those getting stuck, carefully follow the instructions. Easy as A B C…

sandy4 years, 5 months ago

Hi i upgreaded my unlocked iphone 2G 2.2 to 3.1.2 and lost my unlock and jailbrake.
    i am not able to activate it.

may i know how can i make it work? or install OS 3.1????
    i am a Windows user……..

please reply ASAP
    sandy

Dave4 years, 5 months ago

I’ve got an unlocked 3g iphone on v3.1, baseband 05.11.07 and running xp. Is there anyway I can unlock this phone. Help please

mani4 years, 6 months ago

I want add that my iphone is unusable now w/o a restore. HELP!

DN4 years, 5 months ago

Press and hold down the Home button while plugging in usb port and let itunes restore iPhone to factor setting by itself.
      Then, read carefully instruction posted here to jailbreak and unlock your phone. These are great guides.
      Good luck.

mani4 years, 6 months ago

Wanted to add that, it is a 1st generation iphone which was on OS version 3.1

I dowloaded the 2g files from rapid share, joined them with Jsplit and extracted the zip file to get the IPSW. When I tried to restore, I got the 1604 error.

Help!

mani4 years, 6 months ago

I’m also getting the 1604 error. Is there a solution to this?

candygirl4 years, 5 months ago

I used the ih8sn0w tool when I got a similar error.I t worked the first time and the update jailbroke my 3g to 3.1 with cydia.

Murali4 years, 6 months ago

Thanks to all. I tried this on my 2G 8GB phone which is on 2.1 firm ware and worked very well with out any issues.

oshie4 years, 6 months ago

hi …

is there other link instead of rapidshare’s ???

it’s hard to download from rapidshare here in my country

Bala4 years, 6 months ago

I tried the restore, but i’m getting the 1604 error. Do you have a solution?

star4 years, 6 months ago

hi i had a question this is my first time updateing i got an i phone 2g already unlocked at 3.0 and i wanted to update to 3.1 custom firmware..

now my question is do i have to update with itunes first be 4 i do the custom IPSW file

and i got windows xp not a mac lol

star4 years, 6 months ago

and can i have my sim card in it to i got tmobile usa

sriram4 years, 6 months ago

Thank you guys, legitimate ipsw file. Worked great on my jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 3G. Good Tutorial.

SammyBoy4 years, 6 months ago

I have a question here..
      Did you loose all your cydia installed apps and cracked apps when you installed the custom ipsw 3.1?

Im on jailbroken on 3.0 atm and it doesnt seem worth updating to 3.1 if im gonna loose all my cracked apps and cydia apps.

Live well

roslee4 years, 6 months ago

i dont have account in rapidshare..can u link to megaupload for 2g phone?

sriram4 years, 6 months ago

You don’t need an account to download from rapidshare

Ali4 years, 4 months ago

But the Servers are alway full :(, Can you please put on Mega Upload :)

Ali4 years, 4 months ago

3G for me plz

sriram4 years, 6 months ago

The third file url for 3G users (http://bit.ly/VPisd) is failing. Can you please update the link?

Jaxov4 years, 6 months ago

Its working now…

sriram4 years, 6 months ago

Thanks.

alex valeo4 years, 6 months ago

for the 2G, do we have to have the iphone previously jail broken and unlocked to update to this custom firmware?

john brown4 years, 6 months ago