How about tweeting and reading all tweets of your friends right from from your Google Chrome browser without even opening Twitter.com? Yes TwitterFx is such a cool Chrome Chrome extension for Twitter which will display all tweets of your followers scrolling at the bottom of your Google Chrome just like news scroll bar. You can make a new tweet by just clicking one small Tweet button.
How To Use TwitterFx On Google Chrome?
- If you haven't configured Google Chrome for running extensions, then please read this guide to know how you can install CRX extensions.
- Download TwitterFx.zip [Find download link at the end of this page]
- Extract TwitterFx.zip to a folder name TwitterFx on your desktop.
- Now open TwitterFx folder from desktop and right-click on twitter.html. Choose Open With and then choose Notepad or Wordpad.
- Find the above two lines in the twitter.html and fill your twitter username and password in YourUsername and YourPassword fields.
- Now click Save button or simply press (Ctrl+S) and close the file.
- Now open Google Chrome (configured with extensions in step 1) type
chrome://extensions/in the address bar. Hit enter.
- Click on Load unpacked extension... button and choose TwitterFx folder from the desktop.
var user = "YourUsername";
var password = "YourPassword";
Thats all. Enjoy all tweets of your friends right from your Google Chrome browser.
Download TwitterFx.zip from hereContact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback