Good news for all those who want to synchronize their Twitter accounts with their Facebook pages. Now you can update your Twitter status via Facebook page through official Facebook-Twitter app released by Facebook today. Previously we shared a small tutorial through which you can update your Facebook status via Twitter, this time its about updating your Twitter via Facebook page you own. Sharing your Facebook status updates, photos, links, notes etc with your Twitter followers is just only one click away.
Facebook explains how this will work in a blog post:
“If you manage a Facebook Page, you now will be able to decide whether to share updates with their Twitter followers, and you also will be able to control what type of updates to share: status updates, links, photos, notes, events or all of them.
If you have multiple Pages, you will have the option to link each of those Pages to different Twitter accounts. This new feature will only link Facebook Pages to Twitter, not your individual profile. It will soon be available at http://www.facebook.com/twitter”
Follow these simple steps to update your Twitter account via Facebook page.
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter
- Click on the "Link a Page to Twitter" button.
- It will show you with a list of pages you own, each followed by "Link to Twitter" button.
- Click on the "Link to Twitter" button and it will take you to the Twitter.com asking you to add Facebook app to your Twitter account.
- Click on the "Allow" button and you will be redirected back to Facebook.
- Now you will be provided with the list of options through which you may control what kind of Facebook information you want to share with your Twitter followers like Status Updates, Photos, Links, Notes etc...
- Click on the "Save Changes Button" and you are done.