If you are not comfortable with your real pictures in your avatars then why not try a cartoon character of yourself? It’ll definitely be fun and unique to others when you are representing yourself in a cartonized way in any online profiles and avatars, anywhere from Gravatar to MyBlogLog, blog profiles, Facebook, MySpace, Friendster etc. After searching the web, i found many websites which were providing the facility of cartoonizing your photo for free but befunky.com is the one which is more easy to understand, more customizable as compared to others and of course its free too. All you have to do is to upload and do some adjustments to your photo.
Follow these simple steps:
- Go to BeFunky.com and select the application to get started.
- Choose Cartoonizer from the 9 available effects. You can apply many other effects other than Cartoonizer like Warholizer, Charcola, Patriotic, Inkify, Line Artopia, Stenciler, Sunburst and Scribbler.
- After choosing Cartoonizer, you will be asked to upload your photo. You can upload your photo from your computer, via web-cam, via URL or you can upload your picture from any picture sharing website like Flickr etc
- After uploading you will be asked to edit photo, you can rotate and crop your photo. If you don't want to edit you can simply skip this step by pressing "Skip Editing" button.
- Now after some processing, you can see the output. Your photo will be Cartoonized.
- Didn't like the effect much? No need to worry, you can adjust the color details, sketch details and brightness from the toolbar. After changing the values of the sliders, click Apply. Ur Done :)
Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback
After editing, now you can save and share it with your friends.