You might have seen animated GIF avatars on many forums/sites which contains a scene from a movie or from a famous song. Yup now you can also create such avatars with the help of Video Avatar. Video Avatar is a software through which you can create animated GIF avatars, user pics and signatures. It supports all famous video formats including avi, asf, mp4, mpg, mpeg, mov, wmv.
- Imports various video files.
- Crops video for creating GIF.
- Width, height, FPS settings for GIF.
- Plays GIF in a normal and reverse modes.
- Customizable dimensions for GIF.
- Time line with ZOOM feature.
- Supports English, Spanish and Russian languages.
- Easy to use interface.
How To Use:
- Download FULL VERSION of Video Avatar 2.0.
- Install Video Avatar v2.0.
- Run Video Avatar v2.0 (Reg File) to register it [VideoAvatar.reg is included in Zip file].
- Run Video Avatar and navigate to File->Input Video File...
- Choose a video from your local hard disk.
- Output file will be controlled with width, height, Frames Per Second and reverse mode. So you choose a video file, such as your favourite movie, music video, cartoon or any video you have, choose a part for cropping in the video preview and manage range bar for time limits and click Start.
- After conversion you will get an the animated GIF file which you can use in your avatars or signatures etc.