Its time to give a test drive to Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 before making a final purchase. A tipster who has wished to be anonymous has just dropped in to let us know that the final version of Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 Build 10A432 has been leaked on the web through file sharing sites.
MD5 Hashes for OS X Snow Leopard v10.6 Build 10A432 are:
iousbfamily378.4.3.dmg – a6a5d374ca4542348ef4551376ee1934
kernel_debug_kit_snow_leopard_10a432.dmg – 2c9e81a9d1603608a6fa0d48bc3aeb0b
snowleopard_10a432_userdvd.dmg – 1d1fb7eca55470143c153f7f902b4ada
Mac OS X Snow Leopard Features:
- Complete Support for 64-bit (finally).
- More advanced and nimble Finder.
- New look and features for Exposé and Stacks.
- Quicker Time Machine backup.
- Faster wake up and shutdown times.
- Faster installation.
- Smaller footprint (you will save about 7 gigs of space compared to Leopard).
- QuickTime X
- Innovative Chinese Character input.
- Improved iChat.
- Automatic time zone setup.
- Automatic updates for printer drivers.
- Safari 4
- Support for Microsoft Exchange right out of the box.
Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard is the next major release of Mac OS X for Macs. It will be available in stores at a retail price of just $29 for current OS X Leopard v10.5 users in September of this year.
Fine Print: We don’t in anyway encourage downloading Apple software via file-sharing / torrent sites. This article is purely for informational purposes only.
Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10A432 can be downloaded from your favorite content hub.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback