Updating your status on Twitter and then updating the same status on Facebook manually is always tiresome job. Now with the help of a simple Facebook application you can automate this process. All you need to do is to update your status on Twitter, your Facebook status will be automatically updated with the help of this small application. You can see the popularity of this application from this page. Over 160,000 people on Facebook are using this application.
Just follow these steps simple steps to synchronize your Twitter status with your Facebook status.
- Login into your Facebook account.
- Go to the application page.
- Click on Go to Application link in the side bar
- The application will now ask you to confirm that Twitter can access your Facebook information. Click on the Allow button.
- You will be provided with the login window, just login with your twitter username and password
- Now you will see this screen, you can update your twitter status from here, if you want the reverse of this, just skip the step and click on Allow Twitter to Update Your Facebook Status button.
- After clicking on the button, you will be asked for the confirmation for allowing twitter to update your Facebook status.
- Click on Allow Status Updates button and you are done.
Now you will be able to update your Facebook status with the most recent tweet you did on Twitter.Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback