PageRank is one of the most important factor which tells how much this page is popular over Internet across the globe. Google Chrome lacks Google Toolbar since it was released. But no need to worry, now you can install extensions to Google Chrome to overcome all the short comings of Chrome Toolbar.
Here is a step by step procedure to install Google Chrome PageRank extension which will help you in evaluating the PageRank of a page automatically whenever you will surf any page across internet.
- Download Download Google Chrome Developers Version
- Install Google Chrome Developers Version
- After installing, go to your desktop, right-click on chrome shortcut, choose properties and add
--enable-extensionsin the end of the taget field.
'C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Username]\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe' --enable-extensions
- Download PageRank Extension (Pagerank.crx) | Via | Gmail Extension here
- Click on the direct link above and you will be prompted to install PageRank extension
- Restart Google Chrome.
- Done! You should be able to see PageRank display on left bottom corner for any particular website.
Contact Us for News Tips, Corrections and Feedback
Update: There is no need to follow the above steps as new version of Google Chrome support bookmark sync and extensions by default. So there is no need to configure your Chrome for using extensions anymore. Just download Google PageRank extension from here and start using it!